Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Update from Max

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
    I pray and hope that when you receive this one all of you find yourselves in the best of health and prosperity.
    The month of October was a good month. From the 5th until the 7th we (Jaime) and I were in Lubbock, Texas. We were there for some lectures. We travelled for the K.C. Moser Ministry Lectures. Not only did we make some good contacts, but people found out about our work and the good that Jaime has done in the summer time in Africa. I was able to meet two young men from Artesia, another young lady from Texas Tech, and others he has worked with in Africa. And of course we met with brother Jim Beck a professor at LCU. It was very refreshing to meet him again after many years.
    During the rest of the month and on through November, I will be teaching at a preacher’s school in Rio Bravo, Tamaulipas, Mexico. I have the blessing of teaching Old Testament History and Geography and The Life of Christ. They are both good courses and I have the blessing of having students who want to learn. They surprise me much in that they will memorize much of my teaching and lessons. We started out with 20 students but as you know, work is very scarce so some dropped out and we now only have 12 students. Husbands and wives are attending so a lot of good is coming from this. I've met many from the brotherhood and many preachers from the area. Pray for us because I want to start the same classes in Monterrey in the near future. God has been good to me and I want to give of myself as much as I can!
    I'm also planning to be with the Vinasco brethren in the state of Hidalgo in the near future, maybe in December. They are in a very remote location and I know these brethren would appreciate a visit.
    Please PRAY for all these works that we may help them grow in wisdom and stature with God. Let's pray the Lord of the Harvest send some helpers to His vineyard and some more support! God bless you Jaime and please continue the struggle.

For His Cause,
Max R. Zamorano
Mexico Coordinator

No comments: